Find health professionals, support groups;
connect at conferences;
receive and/or offer help ...
Continually-updated listings of clinics, health professionals and support groups/resource individuals with knowledge about the late effects of polio. Also a list of "Other Useful Contacts."
Click here to order a printed Directory ...
Download a PDF order form
$15.00 (USD only)
- PHI's Association Membership Invitation
- PHI's Association Membership Application
- PHI's Post-Polio Support Group Philosophy and Guidelines
- Leadership Series, a resource for support groups leaders by Nancy Baldwin Carter
- "Polio Survivors Ask ..." by Nancy Baldwin Carter (If you would like to use one of Nancy’s columns in a newsletter, ask PHI at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Word document and permission.)
- “Post-Polio Thoughts” by Nancy Baldwin Carter (If you would like to use one of Nancy’s columns in a newsletter, ask PHI at email@example.com for a Word document and permission.)
- Histories of Post-Polio Support Groups
Meetings and conferences for polio survivors, users of home mechanical ventilation, health professionals and other disability-related events.
Information about past PHI Conferences.
- PHI Members: We are requesting your preferences regarding international conferences. Please complete PHI Conferences: Survey of Your Preferences.
Can You Help?
Send questions, requests and responses to others about equipment, resources, etc.
What Works for Me
Shared peer advice about living successfully as a polio survivor.
Do you offer programs for the survivors of polio in the developing world? Do you want to share your ideas with the others? Do you have questions for experienced groups? Post-Polio Health International is compiling information about groups in the developing world which are directed by, or for, polio survivors. READ MORE ...